Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Family Legacy Video on the radio - listen in!

On December 21, 2007, I took to the radio airwaves to speak about video biographies. The experience was great fun - and I've archived the segment on the Family Legacy Video Web site so you can listen in!

I was a guest on "Arizona Spotlight," a show broadcast every Friday morning and evening on Tucson's NPR stations KUAZ AM/FM. I actually visited the radio studio on December 5 and spent about a half-hour chatting with the show's host, Mark McLemore. Mark edited the interview down to a little over 7 minutes in length.

I've archived the segment on the Family Legacy Video site. All you have to do to listen is go to the site's radio page. Once there, click on the audio button near the top of the page - don't worry, it's easy to find. I hope you enjoy the interview.

No comments: